Thursday, August 5, 2010

The beginning again...

I know it has been about a week since my last post but I can fill in the details later. I spent the week with my friend Bryan in and or around San Fransisco. We went to a Dodgers/Giants baseball game and went to Discovery Kingdom and a whole bunch of stuff in between. He had duty 2 of the days I was there so I spent that time walking around and exploring the city, which I must say is a pretty cool town. All in all I had a lot of fun and it was a good break in the ride. Now I am back to the ride. I spent some time yesterday getting lost waiting for a phone call from a family friend so we could ride into Yosemite together. He called and was unable to make the ride with me unfortunately, I was looking forward to it but we will get to ride together another time. After the call I decided to head east anyway. It was all freeway so I spent some time getting lost again looking for a bypass route, with no avail. I made it all the way here to Mantica and was stopping at the Bass Pro Shop here just to check it out and it was getting late so I decided to hole up in a Hotel so I wasn't riding around all night hoping to get a campsite. But I am on my way to Yosemite so wish me luck in getting a camp site and I will up-date when I can. I am really excited and nervous because this will be the second longest time I spent by myself on this ride before my next destination. But that is a big part of the trip for me, I just hope I don't go crazy in my helmet, to help keep my sanity I have to thank Punk Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment